Check-in/support meetings and topic/panel meetings are OPEN to transmasculine/questioning people and their spouses, partners, significant others, and family members.
- 1st Sunday of the Month from 3:30-5:00 pm = Check-In/Support
- 3rd Sunday of the Month from 3:30-5:00 pm = Topic/Panel
200 Montgomery Drive
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Parking and building entrance are on the east side.
- Adults– 18 years or older
- Sobriety – clean and sober during meetings
- Respect – one speaker at a time; listen respectfully
- Privacy – NEVER “out” members to other people
- Confidentiality – what is said and who attends are kept confidential
TransGroup at Positive Images
The TransGroup is a drop-in support group that meets twice a month at the Positive Images Center from 6:00 – 7:30 pm on the first and third Tuesday of each month. It is open to transmasculine, transfeminine, and questioning adults and youth (ages 12 and up), as well as family, friends and allies. Please see the Positive Images website for more information.